How it Works:
Upon joining our program you will complete a comprehensive new patient profile, which includes lifestyle, nutrition and health history. This information helps the Dream Diet medical team provide you with your customized weight loss management program.
One of the factors to determine the weight loss program will be the calculation of your BMI. BMI stands for Body Mass Index. This is a tool to determine if you are Obese, Overweight, Normal, or Underweight. You will find this calculator below.
Additionally, lab work is obtained for each new patient during your first visit.
Lab work includes:
• A comprehensive metabolic profile
• Assesses vital organ function and electrolytes
• A blood count to check your hemoglobin and iron levels
• A lipid profile to check your cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• A thyroid function test
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect upon visiting one of the
Dream Diet Weight Loss Centers.
• You will receive a medical evaluation by one of our physicians and an individualized diet plan based on your new patient profile.
• Measurement of your weight and body fat composition, blood pressure, EKG, and comprehensive blood panel.
• Your first weekly supplemental/fat burning injection.
• Prescription medication as prescribed by one of our physicians
• Recommended monthly supply of our pharmacy grade multivitamins and our fat burning supplements.
• You will consult with your Wellness Coach to monitor your progress.
• Measurement of weight and body fat percentage.
• Measurement of blood pressure.
• Your weekly supplemental injection.
Calculate Your BMI
30 or higher
25 to 29.9
18.5 to 24.9